Things You Need for Plumbing Maintenance
Among the various systems installed in a house, one of the most important if not the most important of them is the plumbing system. The plumbing system allows the water supply to circulate all over the house. The kitchen and toilet waste are also removed from the house through the plumbing system. For certain cities, houses are being supplied with fuel through a plumbing system. However, the plumbing system used by the gas supply is taken care of by the gas company to avoid accidents. As for the rest of the plumbing systems including the water and waste, it is managed by the home owner. These are the things you usually use for the plumbing maintenance.
1. Plunger – One of the most common plumbing tools for toilet clogs is the plunger. It works by making a suction in the toilet as a way of solving the clog. There are two common types of plunger which are the regular and the master plunger. Regular plunger are cheaper but master plunger provides maximum suction.
2. Toilet Auger – Augers are also known in the market as snakes. Auger are used either in the toilet or the sink. The auger you use in the market which is like a rod connected to a long and flexible metal coil is the toilet auger which provides better efficiency that the plunger for unclogging the toilet. You can get the manual toilet auger or the electric model which most toilet repairmen use.
3. Augers Used for Sinks – Just like toilet auger, sink auger are used to unclog the plumbing mainly the sink. Unlike the long toilet auger, sink auger is often shaped like a drum in a machine gun. You can remove the clog in no time using the sink auger.
4. Certain Shop Vacuums – Who would have imagined that there is more to shop vacuums that removing dirt particles as well as cleaning the carpet? There are several shop vacuums which you can use for sinks due to its specific attachment. The hairs and clogged particles inside the sink can be suctioned using the shop vacuum.
5. Plumbing Service Company – If you are inexperienced and do not want to make a mess when doing maintenance and repair on your plumbing system, hiring a local plumber is the best solution. You do not have to deal with a disgusting task. Just by letting a local plumber do the maintenance and repair of your plumbing system, you already get more time to do other activities instead of wasting it with your plumbing issues. These local plumbers are experienced and trained to provide various plumbing services making sure that you can use your sink and toilet as well as the whole plumbing system in no time. This also saves you money since you no longer need to purchase different plumbing tools which are expensive and not frequently used. You know you will get the plumbing system fixed and functional whenever you contact a professional plumber.
You need a functional plumbing system all the time for a convenient living condition.